Selecting the right forklift plays a significant role in the success of your business, which is why HTX offers material handling equipment from the most dependable brands, including HUBTEX. The brand offers high-quality equipment with innovative technology designed to increase your workplace productivity.
Continue reading to learn more about the selection of HUBTEX products that HTX offers.
Popular HUBTEX Equipment Options
HTX offers numerous types of certified HUBTEX equipment, each designed to perform specific tasks and keep your business operations running smoothly. Here are some of the most popular pieces of equipment.
Electric Multi-Directional Forklifts
HUBTEX’s line of multi-directional lifts is ideal for moving pallets, packets of sheets, tools, cable drums, and round materials down narrow aisles. HTX offers four varieties of these side loader forklifts:
- ESTL | PhoeniX: These lifts feature an ergonomic cab design that provides complete visibility and an electric steering system that reduces noise and increases efficiency.
- MAXX: The MAXX is an economical alternative to the brand’s other lifts; it’s built with a multifunctional display that shows wheel position, speed, and battery display.
- BASIX: The BASIX is the entry-level version of HUBTEX’s electric forklifts and is ideal for small warehouses, profile producers, and window manufacturers.
- EASY: The EASY electric lift was designed as a low-cost sideloader with reduced equipment options. The EASY features a two-ton load capacity and is ideal for indoor applications.
Diesel Four-Way Forklifts
Perfect for outdoor use, the HUBTEX Four-Way lifts move through narrow aisles quickly, reducing the distance between the rack rows and allowing you to create more space. Other benefits of these forklifts include:
- Energy Efficient: These diesel lifts are equipped with an intelligent vehicle control system that regulates the pumps and cooling systems, saving fuel costs and reducing noise.
- Adaptable: Their diesel forklifts have a three-wheel chassis that easily adapts to poor ground conditions.
- Safe: HUBTEX focused on the driver when designing the Four-Way lift. The ergonomic cab features improved legroom, and the free-view lift mast allows for all-around visibility.
HUBTEX’s X-Ray Mover simplifies aircraft cargo processes by accomplishing tasks usually performed by multiple vehicles. This innovative air cargo vehicle results from a joint project between HUBTEX and DIMOS and is adaptable to all air cargo terminal applications. Some of the benefits of the X-Ray Mover include:
- Maneuverability: The X-Ray Mover features limitless 360-degree steering for maximized maneuverability. The innovative steering system increases workplace efficiency and reduces tire wear and tear.
- Enhanced Comfort: HUBTEX’s X-Ray Mover is designed for optimal ergonomics. The weather-proof cabin provides consistent comfort, while the information terminal allows your driver to know the exact wheel position at all times.
- Increased Efficiency: The multi-purpose X-Ray Mover increases efficiency by replacing individual vehicles and stationary equipment.
Combined Intra-Logistics and Assembly Systems
The industrial assembly systems manufactured by HUBTEX play a key role in efficient manufacturing processes and help reduce production delays. HTX offers the following fully and semi-automated solutions:
- Fuselage Transporters: These self-propelled vehicles easily transport heavy loads throughout an aircraft facility and are available as either platform or rail-mounted trucks.
- Work Platforms: Their work platforms feature a sensor-supported assistance system that guarantees collision-free operations.
- Mobile Assembly and Supply Platforms: Assembly platforms reliably bring the fitters and other materials to the desired position on the fuselage.
HUBTEX’s industry-leading line of Tool Changers improves workplace efficiency by reducing changing times for pressing and stamping tools. Other advantages include:
- Low Platform Heights: The load wheels are configured in rows with a small wheel cross-section with minimum lift table height. This helps provide a low entry under the tools and increased production.
- Innovative Assistance Systems: The Tool Changers manufactured by HUBTEX feature a built-in assistance system that allows for precise docking at the center of each press.
- Compact Dimensions: Most pressing and stamping tools are located in well-confined areas; because of this, HUBTEX designed their Tool Changers with an individual frame structure that maintains load capacity in small dimension areas.
HUBTEX’s variety of forklifts and equipment is extensive. Learn more about their offerings through HTX.
6 Reasons to Adopt HUBTEX Equipment
Using HUBTEX’s high-quality forklifts and material handling equipment offers numerous benefits in various industrial and warehouse settings that your business could utilize. Here are some reasons to consider adopting the brand’s industry-leading equipment:
- Enhanced Safety: HUBTEX’s equipment is built with advanced safety features, reducing the risk of accidents and injuries to operators and other personnel.
- Increased Productivity: Their efficient and reliable equipment enables faster and more precise material handling, resulting in improved workflow and reduced downtime.
- Precision and Control: High-quality equipment provides better control and maneuverability, allowing operators to handle materials with greater precision, reducing the risk of damage to goods and infrastructure.
- Longevity: Well-constructed equipment typically has a longer lifespan, providing a better return on investment and reducing the need for frequent replacements.
- Reduced Operator Fatigue: Their ergonomically designed equipment reduces operator fatigue, improving comfort during long shifts and promoting overall well-being.
- Competitive Advantage: Using the best equipment can give your business a competitive edge, enabling you to operate more efficiently, meet customer demands more effectively, and potentially offer better pricing.
Investing in HUBTEX’s forklifts and material handling equipment pays off in the long run by enhancing safety, productivity, cost-efficiency, and overall operational performance. It also contributes to a safer and more satisfying work environment for employees.
Get the Equipment You Need With HTX
HTX knows how vital material handling equipment is to your business process; that’s why we aim to provide the best customer support in the market. Our industry-leading services include:
- Equipment Repair: Our team of trained technicians has the knowledge and expertise that allows them to repair your equipment with limited downtime.
- Planned Maintenance: We believe it’s our responsibility to maximize your investment, which is why we offer a planned maintenance program designed to catch problems while they are small.
- Warehouse Dock Design services: Our industry experts provide dock design services that allow for uninterrupted workflow, increasing productivity and safety while giving you the best warehouse design on the market.
Along with these industry-leading services, HTX also provides a variety of high-quality material handling equipment. We want to give our customers the best we can offer, which is why we only work with reputable sources like HUBTEX. With their vast range of machinery options, we give you the choice to purchase, lease, or rent the equipment you need to get the job done.
Contact HTX today to learn more about how our customer-centric services and HUBTEX equipment can benefit your business.